Retailers are connecting online and in-store sales by creating customized user offers designed to increase repeat purchases and improve customer retention rates. Transportation companies – rail and air – are building intelligent systems to improve safety, streamline operations, and maximize efficiency. Manufacturing companies are redesigning plant floors and rethinking existing processes to deliver innovative products and related services with higher customer value – and higher margins.
Changing your business
How can the Internet of Things change your business? Our customers have seen powerful results. Businesses have discovered new revenue streams, realized cost savings and increased customer satisfaction. Red Hat’s open source technology has been instrumental in creating this connected universe of people, things and information.
Red Hat can help
In previous posts, we’ve given you a list of considerations to address during your project design, and we’ve explained why a three-tier architecture makes sense for enterprise IoT implementations, prompting you with ideas on how to get started with IoT projects and take advantage of today’s computing environment to build intelligent systems.
The e-newsletter “Inside the Internet of Things” provides you with:
- news and insights from Red Hat on embedded and intelligent systems
- predictions from industry analysts on where the IoT is headed
- partner perspectives on opportunities in IoT
- successful implementations and real-world examples of intelligent systems in action
- the latest advancements, expert advice, and trending topics in this explosive market
Visit the sign up page and receive the inside view on the Internet of Things.