Stay on Top of Enterprise Technology Trends
Get updates impacting your industry from our GigaOm Research Community
Click2Fix, LogMeIn Rescue’s new interface for supporting mobile devices, helps agents quickly identify problems, click a fix for fast resolution, and escalate sessions if necessary. For simplicity and ease of use, agents get all the information they need at a glance.
“LogMeIn Rescue is often the tool of choice for technical support teams at many of the world’s biggest mobile operators and OEMs, and has become a valued solution for boosting key customer satisfaction metrics, like NPS,” said LogMeIn’s Director of Products, Peter Zeinoun.
Rescue offers remote control support for 4 out of the 5 top mobile manufacturers, and is the only solution that delivers remote control of HTC, Sony and Motorola mobile devices.
Click2Fix’s one-click fixes, available in LogMeIn’s fully functional free trial of Rescue, include:
- Remote control/remote view – see the user’s device and use whiteboard, laser pointer, screen capture/recording and more
- Alert bar – shows notifications of battery, firmware and application issues
- Quick Nav – shortcuts to common setting screens
- Pre-defined APN push – allows preset APN for one-click push to the device
- Battery optimization – quick push of several settings known to improve battery life
- Radio toggles – see existing connections and turn Bluetooth, WiFi and GPS on or off
- Web shortcuts – push an icon to an Android or Blackberry to launch a pre-set URL
- URL push – send any URL to a device, includes recent URL memory
To try LogMeIn Rescue’s Click2Fix interface, start a free trial today!