Tune into a roundtable discussion with AtTask and industry experts August 26 at 1:00 p.m. EDT to learn how to ease your pain of adoption of an existing work management tool or upcoming transition to a new system.
Attend this webinar and learn about:
• Common problems project leaders face with project management tools
• Bridging the gap between stakeholders and team adoption
• Coordinating communication between teams and departments
• Supporting teams who use Agile and Waterfall methodologies
• Types of tools you can use to align management of resources with management of projects
About the Presenters:
Shannon King, Specialist, Integration and Planning, Suncor Energy Inc.
Shannon King is a Specialist of Integration and Planning at Suncor Energy Inc. – Canada’s largest integrated energy company. Previously, she consulted for over 12 years in the oil and gas industry and owned several independent businesses. As a Project Management Professional, Shannon has been instrumental in implementing ongoing change management activities at Suncor.
Jo Ann Sweeney, Communications Consultant, Sweeney Communications Ltd.
Jo Ann Sweeney has over 25 years of experience and is a communications consultant who helps transformation teams win the support of their sponsors, senior executives and end users. She is known for her ability to help teams understand the change from their audiences’ perspectives, as well as developing communication activities that catch their interest.
Ashley Spurlock, Ashley is a GTM Manager at AtTask and will be moderating this discussion.