Is OpenStack ready for the enterprise? How can enterprises leverage OpenStack to deliver a scalable and stable environment for their workloads? In 2012 and 2013, OpenStack’s Folsom release had 368 developers. Icehouse, the most recent release (April 2014) has 1,224 developers. What does this mean in terms of stability and scalability of OpenStack? Does this pose a risk to enterprises looking to adopt OpenStack?
More and more companies are starting to look at OpenStack as an option for their private cloud deployments. With 14 distributions of OpenStack in the market, it is increasingly important to understand what each one offers and why.
In this webinar, our panel will address these topics:
- OpenStack deployment architectures and installation
- OpenStack release schedule
- Integration with existing infrastructure and apps
- Enterprise support needs and availability
- Scalability, security and high availability
- Integration with CloudFoundry and PaaS
- Caroline McCrory, senior director of Product Development, Gigaom Research
- Janakiram MSV, principal analyst, Janakiram & Associates
- Paul Miller, founder, the Cloud of Data
- Monty Taylor, distinguished technologist, Hewlett-Packard
Register here to join Gigaom Research for “OpenStack in the enterprise: challenges & opportunities,” a free analyst webinar on Wednesday, August 6, 2014, at 10 a.m. PT.