It’s simple, really, but if you need a few excuses to abandon the laptop and the office drip coffee to come learn a few things about what’s next for cloud infrastructure, here you go:
- A packed speaker list of prominent cloud professionals
The cloud wars are on in more ways than one and we have the biggest cloud titans on stage to give you answers: AWS, Google, Microsoft, SoftLayer and more shine light on what’s to come.
- Over 1,200 like-minded peers to expand your network
Attendees from over 300 companies will descend on San Francisco for two days of information and networking.
- Two workshops to hone your expertise
Our workshops are C-level panel discussions moderated by our very own Gigaom Research analysts. Virtual Desktops will feature an in-depth discussion on the pros and cons of virtual desktops. Application Security in the Cloud Era will examine the current security gaps caused by BYOD and cloud applications. RSVP now, as seating is limited.
- Announcements from a number of companies. An IPO? A new feature? A pivotal partnership? Even we aren’t privy to the announcements coming this week.
- Press and media to meet and greet.
- Three cocktail parties to help expand your professional network and meet old colleagues and peers.
- A morning run to stretch your legs and get your energy going.
- A SHAMBHU Music night to explore Gigaom’s offices and network with friends and writers.
- Our Launchpad competition, where the newest cloud entrepreneurs take the stage.
- Meet over 20 Gigaom Research analysts.
Register by midnight tonight and get $50 off. Click here or use code LASTCHANCE.