Mark your calendars: Structure returns to San Francisco on June 18 and 19 with a stellar speaker lineup that includes Google, Facebook, Airbnb, Twitter, The Gap, and more.
Leading cloud expert speakers and panels
Our conference speakers and panel discussions are, of course, the highlight of our events, and this year is no different. You can check out our full speaker lineup as well as the packed two-day conference schedule. At Structure, we’ll explore:
- What the infrastructure powering tomorrow’s killer applications will look like
- Case studies of cloud technologies built to design, build, and ship physical products
- Public, private, and hybrid clouds, and whether there’s a distinction without a difference
- Can the vendors that powered the PC and client-server revolutions maintain their edge in the cloud computing era?
- The future of the internationalization of the cloud and what growth in China, Brazil, and other countries tells us
Gigaom senior writers voted, and the top seven startups have been chosen to present live at Structure in front of a panel of judges. Only one will win. Find out more.
Mapping Sessions do a deep dive
This year’s Mapping Sessions take deep dives into two topics that we’re hearing a lot of buzz about: “Security” and “Desktop as a service.” Join panelists and a Gigaom Research Director to explore these areas in a candid and in-depth format. RSVP is required.
Continue your networking on our Gigaom Run with CEO Paul Walborsky and RunKeeper CEO Jason Jacobs the morning before day two of Structure.
Remember, Gigaom Research subscribers get 25 percent off all Gigaom events. Register using this link today.