Companies succeed when they choose the right tool for the job, and that tool will change with a project’s requirements. At one time or another, most businesses will encounter both agile and waterfall methodologies, and a large number will create custom blends of the two. The most productive businesses will bridge the gaps fluidly and provide communication across barriers.
In our previous webinar, we highlighted the benefits of various development methodologies and the ways in which businesses might approach a blended enterprise.
In this webinar, our panel will address these topics:
- Should businesses adhere to strict methodologies for projects or build a hybrid to suit their specific needs?
- How can businesses encourage and capture communication between relevant parties, regardless of methodology?
- How should businesses scope and measure goals and success metrics when planning a project?
- Can IT bridge the understanding gap between methodologies by providing common metrics?
- What are the collaboration and reporting requirements for a multi-methodology management solution?
- Cormac Foster, research director, Gigaom Research
- Rich Morrow, founder and head geek, quicloud
- Dave Ohara, founder, GreenM3
- Jesse Dowdle, director of Engineering, AtTask
Register here to join Gigaom Research and our sponsor AtTask for “The multi-methodology toolkit: supporting communication between agile and waterfall,” a free analyst roundtable webinar on Thursday, May 15, 2014, at 10:00 a.m. PT.