Business environment and technology are ever changing. Is your cloud strategy and value proposition on par with global industry leaders? What are the top companies leading mobile, cloud and big data trends doing right? Find out at this year’s Cloud Slam and connect with cloud and business specialists who can help you fine-tune your integrated cloud strategy.
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
- Connect and network with buyers, vendors, analysts and developers
- Explore the ROI potential of true cloud deployment and adoption
- Experience successful cloud migrations and integrations
- Identify the key trends transforming and driving the cloud and big data
- Get up to speed on cloud technology without being an engineer
- Align your cloud strategy with overall business goals
- Improve your ability to manage multiple vendors across multiple clouds
Audience: banking and finance, telecom, technology (software, ISV, advisory, IT, service provider, distributors, ERP), manufacturing, media and entertainment, utilities, engineering and construction, building automation, insurance, health care, mobile communication and consumer electronics, business services, pharma
MORE TOPICS. MORE SPEAKERS. MORE CHOICE.
Cloud Slam has recruited the best keynote speakers and panelists to provide insight, results and key takeaways including:
- Cloud advocacy and assurance
- Governance, security and compliance
- Cloud implementation and management: getting more agile
- Using the cloud to optimize TCO, ROI and overall efficiency
- Buying and selling the cloud for faster growth and higher profitability
- Business continuity and resiliency
- What’s ahead? Cloud forecast for 2014 through 2017
Use coupon code GIGAOM to save 15 percent off the regular ticket price. Book your seat now at http://cloudslam.eventbrite.com.
[vimeo http://www.vimeo.com/70573938 w=250&h=140]