There was big security news this week, as a serious flaw known as Heartbleed was discovered that affects a large portion of the security software that runs on the majority of internet servers. Check this article out for a look into everything you need to know. On a lighter note, if you like Legos and robots, do yourself a favor and check out this post on TinkerBots. And now the reason you are here, the top jobs for this week:
- Navitas: IT Service Coordinator (Lowell, Mass., with travel required)
- Booking.com: Team Lead Development (Amsterdam)
- Booking.com: Software developer — willing to learn Perl (Amsterdam)
- Raytheon: Principal Software Engineer — Hadoop (Sterling, Va.)
- Microsoft: Software Development Engineer (SDE) II (Redmond, Wash.)
We also have other listings from companies like Zappos.com, Citigroup, Northrop Grumman and more. Click here to see what else is on our job board.