Your workforce and customers are global, and they all demand a widening range of tools. Businesses must reach their users wherever, whenever and on the devices of their choice, and they need to guarantee performance and resilience across all channels.
Globalization and consumerization bring new application-delivery challenges,. Cloud-based applications require entirely different technologies than on-premise apps, mobile devices use entirely different networks than web apps, and global users bring an almost limitless number of variables. All of these variables mean that your current application delivery strategy may not fit.
To guarantee acceptable service levels within budgets, businesses must know their options — and how to prioritize.
In this webinar, our panel will discuss these topics:
- How are enterprises currently guaranteeing and accelerating performance?
- What new challenges to that model do consumerization, globalization and mobility bring?
- How should businesses prioritize delivery enhancements?
- What are the most cost-effective enhancements businesses can make today?
- What new management and infrastructure changes will this require going forward?
- Larry Cornett (moderator)
- Dave Ohara, founder, GreenM3
- George Anadiotis, CEO and founder, Linked Data Orchestration
- Greg Lord, senior product marketing manager, Enterprise Solutions, Akamai
Register here to join Gigaom Research and our sponsor Akamai for “Global and mobile app delivery in the age of consumerization,” a free analyst roundtable webinar on Thursday, April 10, 2014, at 10:00 a.m. PT.