Big data support is becoming big business. Companies large and small are kicking the tires on big data projects and quickly realizing that scaling Hadoop clusters, NoSQL databases and other big data technologies is hard to do. Much like the evolution of data center hosting, which blossomed when businesses realized their DIY efforts did not drive the anticipated ROI, managed big data services are following a similar path. The trick is knowing which projects should be outsourced now and finding the right service-provider partners who can deliver immediate value while reducing administrative and infrastructure costs.
In this webinar, our panel will discuss these topics:
- How can big data managed services deliver value today?
- Who are the key providers?
- What services should I expect from a big data service provider? Is it more than aggregating data?
- What are the trends in big data managed services over the next three to five years?
- Paul Miller, founder, The Cloud of Data
Register here to join Gigaom Research and our sponsor Treasure Data for “When to use a big data managed services provider,” a free analyst roundtable webinar on Thursday, March 27, 2014, at 10:00 a.m. PT.