While unified communications (UC) is a popular term and a worthy goal, it remains loosely defined, and IT departments continue to struggle with implementation plans. Exactly what should UC mean to businesses, how should they get there, and how can they measure a return on their investment?
In this webinar, panel discussion topics include:
- What are the components of a UC system, and how must they relate?
- Which industries are leading adopters of UC, and what results have they seen?
- How can businesses choose an appropriate UC toolset?
- Should you integrate or replace existing technology?
- What are the staffing, operational and compliance considerations when adopting UC?
- How can businesses measure ROI?
- Paul Miller, founder, The Cloud of Data
- Phil Edholm, Innovation and Change consultant, PKE Consulting
- Thomas Vander Wal, senior strategist, Design for Context
- Jerry Stabile, founder and CEO, eZuce
Register here to join Gigaom Research and our sponsor eZuce for “Unified communications: best practices for achieving ROI,” a free analyst roundtable webinar that will help businesses define and implement UC, regardless of their current environment. This live webinar will be hosted Wednesday, March 12, 2014, at 10:00 a.m. PT.