There is an incredible amount of buzz in the industry right now about in-memory databases, but understanding the correct use cases for these solutions is less clear. Knowing where to use in-memory technology to enable data-driven decision making, better engagement with customers, discover competitive advantages and reduce costs is propelling many companies ahead of their less-data-savvy competitors.
In this webinar, our panel will address these topics:
- Real-time big data challenges
- What in-memory databases are suited for
- How customers are using next-generation SQL DBMS technology to solve these problems
- Different approaches to solving the volume, velocity and variety problem
- Challenges and opportunities
- Andrew J. Brust, founder and CEO, Blue Badge Insights
- William McKnight, founder and president, McKnight Consulting Group
- Richard Winter, president, WinterCorp
- Eric Frenkiel, CEO, MemSQL
Register here to join Gigaom Research and MemSQL for “Solving big data challenges with in-memory technology,” a free analyst webinar on Tuesday, March 11, 2014, at 10:00 a.m. PT.