Another week gone and this one was particularly hard for many reasons. I had to sift through many more articles, but these make the cut, mostly because they have a little sense of current relevance. I hope you enjoy them.
- Here’s Jimmy: A wonderful profile of Jimmy Fallon who just became the newest host of the Tonight Show. I am looking forward to his video clips on YouTube.
- All the president’s middlemen: The Nation takes a look at this president’s reliance on private sector to solve society’s big issues.
- 36 hours on the fake campaign trail with Donald Trump: McKay Coppins writes and proves what you already know: Donald needs to keep his mouth shut.
- Why Abercombie is losing its shirt: Frankly, I have asked myself that question and now have an answer.
- Why world hates the idea of Google buses and other tech now: Rebecca Solnit tries to explain in London Review of Books.
- The Man in the Arena:. Here is another Texas politician how I am pretty sure is going to be part of U.S. political scene for a long time.
- Inside Balochistan with Willem Marx: A look into one of the provinces of Pakistan that sits next to Iran and doesn’t want to be part of that country.