OpenStack is still a relatively new cloud infrastructure platform and therefore requires some careful up-front planning to ensure it meets the requirements of the enterprise. This webinar will take a deep look at how OpenStack is constructed and deployed while keeping total cost of ownership in mind. Each OpenStack component will be examined, including the latest innovations in software-defined networking for OpenStack as well as how to bring existing VMware infrastructure into an OpenStack environment.
In this webinar, our panel will discuss these topics:
- Understand how a cloud-based IT infrastructure differs from a conventional data center design
- Drill into OpenStack components
- Tips and tricks for deploying OpenStack (integrating VMware infrastructure into OpenStack, SDN integration with OpenStack)
- Considerations around governance, compliance and security in an OpenStack cloud
- Paul Miller, founder, The Cloud of Data
- Janakiram MSV, principal analyst, Janakiram & Associates
- David S. Linthicum, SVP, Cloud Technology Partners
- Mark Baker, product manager, Canonical
Register here to join Gigaom Research and our sponsor Canonical for “Guide to architecting OpenStack for the enterprise,” a free analyst webinar on Thursday, Feb. 20, 2014, at 10:00 a.m PT.