During the month of Jan. 2014, Gigaom Research and Juniper Networks polled close to 250 network architects, engineers and managers at large enterprises in North America on the topics of cloud computing and software-defined networking, revealing some fascinating insights.
The survey audience included a cross-section of senior network engineers and architects from all industries at mid to large-sized companies. Respondents were decision makers for the network within their respective organization.
In this webinar, our panel will discuss these survey findings:
- Gauging network architects and engineers’ perceptions of cloud, SDN and the intersection of the two
- Ascertaining anticipated interest and adoption rates of cloud and SDN
- Determining budget, ROI and business drivers for SDN
- Understanding the barriers to adoption and areas of confusion in the market
- Educating the market on SDN infrastructure elements and possible migratory paths to this new network architecture and to cloud
- David S. Linthicum, SVP, Cloud Technology Partners
- Greg Ferro, independent analyst
On Thursday, Feb. 13, 2014, at 9:00 a.m. PT, Gigaom Research analysts and Juniper Networks will discuss these findings in a free analyst webinar. Join us for “Survey results revealed: network architects’ perceptions on the cloud, SDN and the future of networking.”