Gigaom analysts correctly predicted some of the major events that occurred in the cloud market in 2014 — from Amazon Web Services’ aggressive move into the enterprise to some of the big acquisitions like IBM’s purchase of SoftLayer to the increasingly software-defined, big data infrastructure of the future. In this Gigaom Research webinar, our panelists will forecast the trends they expect to see in cloud computing in 2014 and beyond.
In this webinar, our panel will discuss:
- What changes can we expect to see in the cloud computing market in 2014?
- Which cloud vendors will be the winners and losers in 2014?
- What are the hot cloud technologies to watch in 2014 and beyond?
- How should businesses balance a move to the cloud and embrace new technologies with keeping the engines running in their core businesses?
- Paul Miller, founder, The Cloud of Data
- Ben Kepes, director, Diversity Analysis
- Janakiram MSV, principal analyst, Janakiram & Associates
- John Freimuth, general manager, Cloud & IT Services, Telx
If you are an IT organization making a move to the cloud or a vendor selling technology in the cloud computing market, join Gigaom Research and Telx for “Cloud computing market trends: 2014 and beyond,” a free analyst webinar on Thursday, Jan. 29, 2014, at 10:00 a.m. PT.