The Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) market is both competitive and evolving. Solution providers offer a wide range of features under the PaaS umbrella, including both dynamic languages and core Java development and deployment services that vary greatly from provider to provider. Thus, sifting through the market for a partner that meets your current needs while remaining flexible for the future requires time and effort.
In this webinar, our panel will address these PaaS-related questions:
- What are the most common mistakes businesses make when choosing a PaaS solution?
- How important is integration with other cloud services?
- How can you match a PaaS solution to your developers’ skill sets?
- How can enterprises ensure extensibility and openness in the long term?
- What kinds of SLAs, support and governance should businesses require?
- How should businesses compare the ROI of competing solutions?
Register here to join GigaOM Research and Red Hat for “How to Select a PaaS Solution,” a free analyst webinar on Tuesday, Jan. 21, 2014, at 10 a.m. PT.