Agile methodologies have had tremendous success in task-oriented teams and are increasing their penetration into the enterprise. Still, Agile is just a tool, and not all projects, business processes and corporate cultures are natural fits. But managing multiple methodologies can be an enormous challenge without the right approach.
In this webinar, our panel will address these topics:
- What are the primary methodologies and what are their strengths?
- What challenges do conflicting methodologies bring to a business?
- What are the benefits to hybrid methodologies in a business?
- How should businesses adjust their culture to increase flexibility and communication?
- What is the role of technology in multiple methodology management?
- Cormac Foster, research director, Gigaom Research
- Rich Morrow, founder and head geek, quicloud
- Dave Ohara, founder, GreenM3
- Jesse Dowdle, director of Engineering, AtTask
Register here to join GigaOM Research and our sponsor AtTask for “Agile meets waterfall: how to manage multiple methodologies,” a free analyst roundtable webinar on Tuesday, Jan. 14, 2014, at 11:00 a.m. PT.