[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/125457995?secret_token=s-7hfef” params=”color=00bdff&auto_play=false&show_artwork=true” width=”100%” height=”166″ iframe=”true” /]
If you enjoy following the ongoing OpenStack soap opera, we hash out the big news that Salesforce.com will/won’t/may use OpenStack in this week’s Structure Show.
Also in this pre-holiday grab bag, Derrick Harris and I touch on such other hot topics as:
- PayPal’s purchase of Stackmob, another sign of consolidation in the (jargon alert) Mobile-backend-as-a-Service (MbaaS) market, and proof that while software may be eating the world, mobile is eating software;
- Amazon Web Services release of Kinesis, its data stream processing service, to the masses;
- IBM’s annual selection of 5 hot technologies to watch;
- The prolonged Microsoft CEO search and whether Ford CEO Alan Mulally is still in the hunt;
- And why we can’t wait for our upcoming Structure Data show. (Hint: there will be more cocktails.)
Hosts: Barb Darrow and Derrick Harris
If you have a moment, please take our survey to help make the Structure Show even better.