Stay on Top of Enterprise Technology Trends
Get updates impacting your industry from our GigaOm Research Community
If you enjoy following the ongoing OpenStack soap opera, we hash out the big news that Salesforce.com (s crm) will/won’t/may use OpenStack in this week’s Structure Show.
Also in this pre-holiday grab bag, Derrick Harris and I touch on such other hot topics as:
- PayPal’s(s ebay) purchase of Stackmob, another sign of consolidation in the (jargon alert) Mobile-backend-as-a-Service (MbaaS) market, and proof that while software may be eating the world, mobile is eating software;
- Amazon(s amzn) Web Services release of Kinesis, its data stream processing service, to the masses;
- IBM’s(s ibm) annual selection of 5 hot technologies to watch;
- The prolonged Microsoft CEO search and whether Ford CEO Alan Mulally is still in the hunt;
- And why we can’t wait for our upcoming Structure Data show. (Hint: there will be more cocktails.)
Hosts: Barb Darrow and Derrick Harris
If you have a moment, please take our survey to help make the Structure Show even better.