From code-level performance and end-user experience to server-side performance and network measurement, quantifying application performance has always been a complicated endeavor. The move toward mobility has added hundreds of network, device and OS combinations, increasing complexity while reducing user tolerance for poor performance. Smaller mobile-first developers often lack experience with application performance management (APM); traditional software developers are unfamiliar with the specific demands of remote, distributed end users; and few businesses of any sort have found ways to integrate APM into today’s faster development and production cycles.
In this webinar, our panel will address these topics:
- How are desktop, web-based and mobile application performance different?
- What types of application data can businesses monitor?
- How can businesses use application and network performance data to increase the efficiency and productivity of development and operations?
- How should businesses balance the power of granular, real-time data and the manageability of high-level reporting?
- Cormac Foster, research director, Gigaom Research
- David S. Linthicum, SVP, Cloud Technology Partners
- Bernd Harzog, CEO, APM Experts
- Jim Melvin, CEO, AppNeta
Register here to join Gigaom Research and AppNeta for “Application performance monitoring in a multiplatform app environment,” a free analyst webinar on Wednesday, Dec. 11, 2013, at 10 a.m. PT.