Stay on Top of Enterprise Technology Trends
Get updates impacting your industry from our GigaOm Research Community
If you are a SaaS provider with your sights set on the enterprise market, you better be ready for a long list of requirements around security and compliance. Enterprises have intense concerns about their data being stored in multitenant SaaS environments, and rightly so. SaaS vendors targeting the enterprise must conduct regular audits to prove compliance with industry regulations (e.g., PCI, SOC2, HIPAA, ISO 27002), and from a security standpoint, the picture is only getting more complex. Managing ever-changing security and compliance requirements as your SaaS business scales is hard to do well.
In this webinar, our panel will address these topics:
- What is driving the need for better security in SaaS apps?
- When do traditional security technologies hit a wall in a SaaS environment?
- When building a SaaS app, how do you add security that scales with your service and does not tax your limited IT resources?
- What are the challenges and opportunities with respect to achieving compliance with mandates such as PCI and HIPAA across your SaaS infrastructure?
- What best practices are the leading SaaS businesses relying on when integrating security into their application stack?
- John Katsaros, principal analyst, Internet Research Group
- Keren Elazari, cybersecurity industry analyst, Keren Elazari
- Manny Landron, senior manager, Security and Compliance, Citrix
- Carson Sweet, co-founder and CEO, CloudPassage
Register here to join Gigaom Research and our sponsor CloudPassage for “Security and compliance best Practices for SaaS companies,” a free analyst roundtable webinar on Tuesday, Dec. 3, 2013, at 10:00 a.m. PT.