While the analytics industry prepares for an explosion in machine-generated data, another boom is already here. Emails, texts, documents and other unstructured, human-generated data — and the metadata associated with it — can provide enormous amounts of insight to businesses with the resources to mine it.
In this webinar session, our panel will answer these questions:
- How do human-generated and machine-generated content differ?
- What results have early-analysis efforts returned?
- What’s next for big data analytics after risk management?
- What industries will see the greatest benefit from big data analytics?
- David Gibson, VP of Marketing, Varonis
- David Loshin, principal consultant, corporate analyst and adviser, Knowledge Integrity
- Richard Winter president, WinterCorp
Register here to join Gigaom Research and Varonis for “Applying big data analytics to human-generated content,” a free analyst webinar on Tuesday, Nov. 19, 2013, at 10 a.m. PT.