The distributed workforce has transformed the enterprise, and it demands a different set of tools to operate. Video conferencing — once the domain of large branch offices and boardrooms — sits at the center of that new infrastructure, yet increasing accessibility to reliable, high-quality group video and web conferencing remains challenging.
In this webinar, our panel will discuss these topics:
- How have BYOD and the distributed workforce changed video conferencing use cases?
- What can we learn from individual and department-level shadow-IT videoconferencing installations?
- What are the limitations of consumer-based ad hoc systems?
- How should businesses determine their performance and management needs?
- What is the sweet spot at which enterprises can provide the greatest value to the greatest number of employees?
- What kind of ROI should enterprises expect from videoconferencing investments, and how should they measure it?
- How can businesses approach TCO and productivity to compare different types of solutions?
- Cormac Foster, research director, Gigaom Research
- Anurag Agrawal, CEO, Techaisle
- David Coleman, managing director, Collaborative Strategies
- Eric Hanson, head of Product Marketing, FuzeBox
Register here to join Gigaom Research and FuzeBox for “Extending the enterprise through video conferencing,” a free analyst webinar on Wednesday, Nov. 13, 2013, at 10 a.m. PT.