This week we’re gearing up for Roadmap, Gigaom’s final conference of the season. In addition to the impressive speaker lineup (which includes executives from Twitter, Square, Tesla, Tinder, GitHub and more), we’ll be showcasing 10 companies on our Product Lab, as well as a few special surprises that we can’t reveal just yet. Register today: We still have a few tickets left. And then check out our latest batch of job postings:
- MIT Technology Review: Chief Digital Officer/VP, Product Development (Cambridge, Mass.)
- Effex Capital: Network and System Administrator (Jersey City, N.J.)
- Adecco: Database Administrator — Oracle/MySQL (New York)
- Target: Data Scientist (San Francisco)
- G&G Outfitters: Magento Developer (Lanham, Md.)
We also have listings from companies like Akamai, Trunk Club and Microsoft. Click here to see what else is on our job board.