Today, you’ll notice a whole new Gigaom Research site – in fact, we’ve given our entire company a refresh, including Gigaom and Gigaom Events. It’s the result of months of planning, elbow grease, design brainstorms, and conversations about what we want Gigaom to be now and in the future. Our founder, Om Malik, says it best: “Our motivation for this change is simple. We want our brand to reflect our company and its ethos: why we do what we do and the way that we do it.” You can read his full post about the our new design here, and listen to our CEO Paul Walborsky discuss our new brand in his own words.
We’re especially excited to show off the new Gigaom Research; we’ve still got all the same great reports and content, but we’ve cleaned up our design and revamped the site to make it faster and easier for you to find exactly what you’re looking for.
Earlier today, we sent many of our readers an email detailing some of the changes we’ve made to the site, highlighting three major improvements to the site:
- A cleaner design: we’ve made our home and topic pages easier to scan and we switched to a responsive design so the site will look and act great the same way whether you’re on a desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
- Improved search: we’ve rebuilt our search feature and added tags, to help you find content about a specific company or technology and browse its relationship to other topics.
- A new topic area: we’ve added a new coverage area. Buyer’s Lens has research created especially for IT and business tech buyers.
We’ve also put together a quick video tour and updated FAQ for the new site, to help you find your way around. In the meantime, keep up to date with us online:
- Update your browsers: our new URL is research.gigaom.com
- Stay in touch: want to know when the latest report or blog entry gets published on Gigaom Research? Follow our Twitter account, @gigaomresearch
- Let us know what you think: if you have feedback, please share it with us at [email protected]