While agile methodologies have had tremendous success in task-oriented teams, many larger businesses have been slower to embrace them as a corporate standard. From budget forecasting to performance benchmarking and accountability, agile presents new high-level management challenges to large enterprises, and its reliance on face-to-face interaction conflicts with the increasingly time-shifted, geographically distributed nature of the modern workforce.
In this webinar, our panel will address these questions:
- What are the primary barriers to agile adoption?
- What management challenges do smaller, more-independent teams create?
- Can collaboration and communication software compensate for a lack of team co-location?
- How can businesses roll up reporting and management without stifling creativity and efficiency?
- Cormac Foster, research director, GigaOM Pro
- Rich Morrow, founder and head geek, quicloud LLC
- Dave Ohara, founder, GreenM3
- Jesse Dowdle, director of Engineering, AtTask
Register here to join GigaOM Research and AtTask for “Managing agile: increasing adoption while retaining control,” a free analyst webinar on Wednesday, Oct. 23, 2013, at 10 a.m. PT.