In the three years since its creation, OpenStack has redefined the cloud infrastructure market. With more than 11,000 developers in 130 countries and large and small enterprises alike starting to build OpenStack-based clouds, its place in the cloud ecosystem is assured. Still, OpenStack has performed better in some industries than others.
In this webinar, our panel of experts will answer these questions and more:
- How has OpenStack evolved?
- Which industries and applications have had the greatest initial success with OpenStack?
- How does OpenStack need to adapt to serve industries and applications that have been slow to embrace it?
- Where is OpenStack headed, and what does that mean for your business?
- What concrete steps should enterprises take to migrate toward OpenStack?
Register here to join GigaOM Research and Red Hat for “OpenStack, step by step: evolution and adoption strategies,” a free analyst webinar on Tuesday, Oct. 1, 2013, at 10 a.m. PT.