September has already roared in, kicking off with today’s Sony lens-style camera launch and Samsung’s splashy Galaxy Gear event. And that’s just the beginning: Next week promises Apple’s much-anticipated media event, which is widely expected to reveal the newest batch of iPhones and maybe even a new Apple TV. Hunker down for an eventful month in tech, and in the meantime, check out our latest batch of job postings:
- Puppet Labs: Product Marketing Manager (Portland, Ore.)
- Insureon: SEO Architect (Chicago)
- Drchrono: VP of Sales (Mountain View, Calif.)
- IBM: Data Integration Consultant — BAO Center of Competency (Plainview, N.Y.)
- Microsoft: Software Development Engineer — Senior (Redmond, Wash.)
We also have listings from companies like Target, Platfora and Crowdflower. Click here to see what else is on our job board.