This week the war of the smartwatches has really begun. On Monday we released details about the hardware and software for Samsung’s new wrist device, which is allegedly set to launch on Sept. 4, just ahead of Apple’s Sept. 10 media event (already the subject of heavy rumor mill activity). We’ll still have to wait a few more weeks to see what actually happens, but in the meantime check out our latest job posts from tech companies across the country:
- Target: Packaging Engineer/Senior Packaging Engineer (Minneapolis)
- POPSUGAR: Java Search Engineer (San Francisco)
- Microsoft: Senior Software Test Engineer (SDET) (Redmond, Wash.)
- Healthx: UI Designer (Indianapolis)
- Visionaire Partners: Java Developer — Learn Hadoop (Alpharetta, Ga.)
We also have listings from companies like Platfora, Crowdflower and more. Click here to see what else is on our job board.