This week the media world has been reeling and reacting to the news that Amazon founder Jeff Bezos has purchased the Washington Post. Although the true impact of this acquisition (which comes on the heels of the Boston Globe‘s sale) remains to be seen, plenty of media analysts, including our own Mathew Ingram, are already weighing in with their thoughts. Catch up on the latest news and opinions, and then check out our latest batch of job listings:
- The New York Times: Account Manager (New York, Dallas, Boston, Atlanta)
- Jellyvision: Inbound Content Marketer (Chicago)
- Crackle Network at Sony Pictures Television: Senior Manager, Ad Sales Promotions (New York)
- Target: Product Manager, Digital Commerce Technology (San Francisco)
- The Onion: Public Relations & Communication Director (Chicago)
We also have listings from companies like Bloomberg, McMURRY/TMG, Rdio and more. Click here to see what else is on our job board.