The startups and tech companies that are carefully crafting emotional and compelling experiences are the ones that are leading the way, from Airbnb to Pinterest to Nest to Instagram, to newcomers like Tinder. These emotional experiences are becoming as important as the underlying technologies themselves, and that’s one of our major themes for our RoadMap 2013 conference, which will be held on November 5th and 6th in San Francisco.
We’re very excited for this year’s two-day event, and the conference will highlight the thoughts, lessons and ideas from the brightest design-minded entrepreneurs, technology innovators, product developers, and experience creators out there. Confirmed speakers so far include:
- Typographer, designer and Edenspiekermann founder, Erik Spiekermann
- Nest CEO and founder, Tony Fadell
- Square and Twitter co-founder, Jack Dorsey
- Adobe Vice President of Products, Jeff Veen
- GE CMO, Beth Comstock
- Ammunition Partner and Beats by Dre designer, Robert Brunner
- Airbnb co-founder, Joe Gebbia
- Rhode Island School of Design President, John Maeda
- The Downtown Project’s coworking spaces designer, Jennifer Magnolfi
- Co-Founder & Head of Behance, Scott Belsky
- True & Co CEO and co-founder, Michelle Lam
- CEO of Mailbox, Gentry Underwood
- CEO of Tinder, Sean Rad
We just put tickets on sale here, and we’ll announce more speakers in the coming weeks.