Banking, media, travel and other service-based businesses have made tremendous strides in mobile commerce, but other industries have lagged behind. Even seemingly natural fits like retail have seen mixed results.
In this webinar, the panelists will probe notable successes in leading-edge industries and determine which contributing factors are relevant to mobile commerce initiatives in other industries.
Join GigaOM Research for “Mobile commerce strategy: lessons from early adopters for your industry,” a free analyst webinar on Tuesday, July 30, 2013, at 8 a.m. PT.
Our panel of experts will discuss these topics:
- Which industries have seen the best early results with mobile commerce?
- Are early adopters a model for other industries?
- Which inhibitors of mobile commerce success are industry-specific?
- Which inhibitors of mobile commerce success are beyond your control?
- What role does back-office infrastructure play in mobile commerce solutions?
- How should businesses measure mobile commerce success?
Register here to attend this free webinar.