Analytics are traditionally applied to internal processes to help reduce costs and improve customer experiences. But there is a growing opportunity to generate new revenue by selling data, or analysis of data, back to your customers to help them understand their own businesses better.
In this webinar, we will look at some of the challenges to consider when adding data analytics to your product, then selling the service to your customers, such as data privacy laws around customer data and the integration challenges of connecting many different data sources.
Join GigaOM Research and our sponsor GoodData for “Growing new revenue streams by externalizing your data,” a free analyst webinar on July 23, 2013, at 10 a.m. PT.
What will be discussed
- Traditional BI is dead. What are the new tools and opportunities?
- Examples of companies turning analytics into a service for their customers
- Hear from one company that delivers analytics as a service back to its customers
- The considerations and challenges of externalizing your data
- Trends in cloud BI over the next 2 to 3 years
Register here to join the live discussion.