It’s been a big week for publishing, as the New York Times announced a new “immersive digital magazine” and Allrecipes.com and Frommer’s announced big print publishing plans for the fall. After you catch up on the latest stories, check out our latest batch of job listings.
- Moving Picture Institute: Director of Marketing and Communications (Philadelphia)
- TuneWiki: Director, Business Development (Los Angeles)
- Harlequin: Assistant Managing Editor (Toronto)
- Viacom: Manager, Digital Integrated Marketing — MTV (New York)
- Constellation Brands, Inc.: Associate Social Media Manager (San Francisco)
We also have other listings from companies like Target, Worldnow, Move and more. Click here to see what else is on our job board.