Today’s cloud applications are designed with agility at their core, thanks to their elastic infrastructure, mashable APIs and mobile accessible interfaces. These technologies give cloud apps the flexibility to do more than just automate or manage a business process. The next-gen killer feature for cloud applications is embedded analytics that are easy to use, highly visual and targeted for users of the application. The diversity of choices just among cloud-based, self-service reporting and analytic tools has exploded, making the decision-making process for developers more complex.
In this webinar, our panel will address these topics and more:
- Trends that are shaping the next-generation cloud application market
- Key technology drivers for embedding cloud analytics
- Considerations for building or buying analytics for your cloud application
- The different approaches to embedded self-service reporting and analytics
- The considerations and planning criteria when integrating reporting and analytics into your application
- Jo Maitland, research director, GigaOM
- Andrew Brust, founder and CEO, Blue Badge Insights
- David Loshin, principal consultant, corporate analyst and advisor, Knowledge Integrity
- Karl Van den Bergh, VP, Product and Alliances, Jaspersoft
Register here and join GigaOM Research and our sponsor Jaspersoft for “Why analytics is a must-have for cloud apps,” a free analyst webinar on Tuesday, July 16, 2013, at 10:00 a.m PDT.