This week many of our readers mourned the death of Google Reader. If you’re still at a loss for a suitable replacement, be sure to check our recent guide to Reader replacements. And then take a look at this week’s batch of jobs from digital media companies around the country:
- Motion Picture and Television Fund: Digital Content Writer (Woodland Hills, Calif.)
- Viacom: Associate Producer, Mobile and Emerging Platforms — Spike TV (New York)
- Fox Networks Group Corporate: Director, Advanced Services (Los Angeles)
- Bloomberg: Bloomberg Markets Magazine – Marketing (New York)
- Raycom Media: Digital Content Producer (Montgomery, Ala.)
We also have listings from companies like the Food Network, Crowdflower, IOMEDIA and more. Click here to see what else is on our job board.