Demands for faster, more-responsive deployment have strained IT’s ability to maintain reliability and consistency. Devops practices offer improvements in operational performance and deployment quality, but the lack of documented best practices has made it difficult for IT managers to ensure the success of their devops initiatives.
In this webinar, our panel will address these topics:
- What is devops and why does it matter?
- How can IT quantify the value of devops?
- How can businesses overcome common barriers to devops adoption?
- How can devops champions promote awareness and adoption?
- What are the first steps toward adopting a devops methodology?
- How can businesses attract and retain employees with devops skills?
- How have other successful businesses transitioned to devops?
Our speaker lineup includes:
Register here to join GigaOM Research and our sponsor Puppet Labs for “Next steps toward devops: a game plan for adoption,” a free analyst webinar on Thursday, July 11, 2013, at 10 a.m. PT.