Each BYOD implementation is unique, and there is no one correct solution. BYOD requires a unique blend of policy management, security technology, and outreach and education, and there are several paths to the same goal.
In this upcoming GigaOM Research analyst webinar, our panel will address these BYOD questions:
- What are the most critical evaluation criteria during BYOD planning?
- How should policy planning interact with tool choice?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of mobile device management, container-based approaches and mobile-enabled web applications?
- What is the role of authentication in a BYOD system?
- How do compliance, industry and corporate culture factor into BYOD decisions?
Register here to join GigaOM Research and our sponsor Centrify for “Security in the age of BYOD: how enterprises can manage business and personal workspaces,” a free analyst webinar on Thursday, June 13, 2013, at 10 a.m. PT.