At MongoNYC, learn how Fortune 500 enterprises and top startups are realizing the benefits of MongoDB, the leading NoSQL database.
In our technical tracks, developers and ops professionals will hear from 10gen engineers and customers. Some examples include:
- Parse (acquired by Facebook) explains how to manage a maturing MongoDB environment.
- Mortar Data discusses how to harness the operational power of MongoDB online with the processing power of Hadoop offline.
- WebMD explains how to use MongoDB and relational databases in tandem.
- 10gen engineers discuss a variety of technical topics, such as building your first application with MongoDB, schema design, indexing and query optimization, and more.
In our business track, attendees will hear from leading enterprises who are transforming their businesses using MongoDB. Some examples include:
- Telefonica explains how it reduced development time by over 80 percent from its previous Oracle implementation, building a rich, globally available user data management system.
- ADP describes how it built a mobile app in just a few months to let customers view payroll and benefits information on their devices of choice, differentiating ADP from stale on-premise solutions.
- Criteo shows how it supported 200,000 percent growth over five years and global expansion to seven continents migrating away from SQL Server to MongoDB for its core business, improving online shopping by bringing the performance of search to display advertisers.
- And more
Exclusive discount for GigaOM readers: Register with the promotional code “GigaOM” to receive 25 percent off on registration to MongoNYC.
If you can’t make MongoNYC, read the new white paper, “Big Data: Examples and Guidelines for the Enterprise.”