On this week’s podcast, we spend a bit more time talking about the Chromebook Pixel as Chris has traded up from an old Samsung to the newest Chromebook. And the experience starts out with a Chrome experiment that you can try on any computer and phone that have the Chrome browser installed.
We also share some Pixel tips — including how to control the lightbar through a command line — and, of course, provide our extension of the week. A quick recap of what features are in the latest Chrome OS Beta software update round out this week’s audio episode.
[soundcloud url=”http://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/94467925″ params=”” width=” 100%” height=”166″ iframe=”true” /]
Hosts: Chris Albrecht and Kevin C. Tofel
- Chrome OS Beta gets up an update: what’s inside?
- Chris upgraded to the Pixel with LTE.
- Impressions of the latest Chrome Experiment: Rollit.
- New command in the terminal: ectool – provides battery info and much more!
- Extension of week: Turn off the lights
Got questions, tips or tricks for an upcoming GigaOM Chrome Show? Find Kevin on Google+, Twitter (@kevinctofel) or via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)