Under the Radar 2013 (May 22 and 23, in San Francisco) is a unique startup showcase that has a track record of identifying next-generation category leaders.
Just how proven is UTR in identifying the “next big thing”?
- Under the Radar was pivotal in getting companies like AdMob, BillFloat, Box, Flickr, GoodData, Jive, LinkedIn, Marketo, MobileIron, Pandora, TripIt and hundreds more off the ground.
- $3.5 BILLION has been raised by UTR alumni startups since 2010.
- About a third of UTR alumni companies are acquired. Dozens have IPO’d.
This year 20 thoroughly vetted emerging B2B startups will present their vision — and business value — to distinguished VP and C-level execs. In turn, those execs discuss their business problems and how the presented solutions may help solve them.
Some topics that will be explored this year include:
- Big data analysis is becoming accessible to more companies, making it fast and easy for any developer — at any size organization — to build, deploy, scale and manage big data applications and also collect, analyze, visualize and share information externally.
- The evolution of enterprise HR software is enabling companies to algorithmically discover high-quality candidates without recruiters, optimize the employee performance review process, and identify and manage expertise with business units in order to map the most qualified employees to problems they can solve.
- Enterprise mobility has led to privacy concerns, security risk and costly data leakage, but new mobile startups are developing next-generation tools that enable enterprises to embrace mobility without the risk.
Register at http://utrconf.com with discount code “GigaOM”