This week Aereo ruffled a few more feathers: The New York–based mobile TV service is fighting lawsuits with lawsuits, as it enters another tricky dispute with broadcasters. As you may recall, Aereo’s CEO Chet Kanojia appeared on stage at paidContent Live last month to speak about his company’s latest plans to disrupt TV. Catch up on the latest developments in the story, and then check out our latest batch of job listings from companies across the country:
- SERINO/COYNE: Senior Digital Media Analyst (New York)
- Leverage PR: Account Manager (Austin, Texas)
- M80: Lead Social Content Curator/Channel Manager (New York)
- HitFix: Sales Development & Marketing Manager (Los Angeles)
- Everyday Health: Product Manager, Lifestyle (New York)
We also have listings from companies like Swirl, Cablevision, Time and more. Click here to see what else is on our jobs board.