Big Data is enabling organizations to create new products, outpace their competitors and save tens of millions of dollars. These innovations are not driven primarily by growing data volumes. Instead, they are fueled by the need to cope with increasingly complex data variety and velocity and to operationalize Big Data, building new applications that create better customer experiences. With Big Data, organizations:
- Build new applications that were not possible before, like a major US city that cuts crime with MongoDB using real-time analysis.
- Adapt and develop competitive advantages, like a global telco that built an online streaming video service on MongoDB to compete with Netflix and Amazon.
- Make customers happy, like a top 5 insurance company that improves customer service by generating a 360-degree view of over 100 million customers using MongoDB.
- Reduce costs, like a Tier 1 bank that saves tens of millions of dollars and meets new compliance standards by replacing legacy technology with MongoDB.
Why are organizations using MongoDB?
- Online Big Data. MongoDB is the best database for taking your Big Data online.
- Open-Source. MongoDB’s open-source model lowers costs and accelerates time to market.
- Community. MongoDB has the largest developer community of any Big Data technology, and is the leading NoSQL database.
- Agility. With MongoDB your application development is agile so your business can be agile, too.
- General Purpose. Organizations use MongoDB to solve dozens of problems, building their expertise and amortizing their investment across the entire organization.