Effectively reaching an online audience – and meeting their expectations – has grown increasingly complex. Beginning with the introduction of the iPhone in 2007, devices, browsers, and connectivity have become increasingly fractured, presenting a wide range of challenges to content providers looking to deliver a consistent and engaging experience to business users and consumers. While expectations differ depending on context, users across all profiles are demanding better performance.
Our panel of experts will discuss these topics:
- How do user expectations vary by platform and use case?
- What are the limiting factors in user experience and performance?
- Which industries and application types are particularly performance-sensitive?
- How do you balance server, client, and data solutions?
- Considerations for in-house development and choosing vendor partners.
Our speakers include:
Register here to join GigaOM Research and our sponsor Akamai for a free analyst roundtable webinar, “Optimizing the cross-platform experience,” on Thursday, May 9, 2013 at 1:00 p.m. EDT / 10:00 a.m. PDT.