Stay on Top of Enterprise Technology Trends
Get updates impacting your industry from our GigaOm Research Community
Last week in New York, hundreds of media professionals, influencers and watchers gathered at our paidContent Live conference to figure out exactly how the crazy disruption being visited up the media industry by the maturation of the internet will create winners and losers. We assembled our coverage of the event on this page, but we’re also providing transcripts to those videos through the links below for your enjoyment.
Thanks to those who helped make paidContent Live a success, and thanks for your interest in our speakers.
- 65 percent of Buzzfeed’s traffic now comes from mobile devices
- How the public is reshaping media at Reddit, Vox and LinkedIn
- Content personalization still has a long way to go
- One-third of the Guardian’s readers are American, with US traffic growing 37% last year
- Tumblr CEO David Karp says at least 70 users have turned blogging into book deals
- The definitive answer of web or apps as the future of mobile content? It depends.
- The Atlantic is going to launch a paid content offering soon
- Can brands evolve from digital advertisers to mass communicators?
- Why digital book publishers are starting to embrace data
- Native advertising: winners, losers and a lot of hype
- A lesson from the blogging elite: there are many ways to the top
- Aereo CEO says free content might be on the way