After receiving numerous questions on our weekly call-in podcast about GoogleChromebooks and the Chrome OS, it became clear that listeners were interested in all things Chrome. So in the words of Silicon Valley: we’re pivoting!
Welcome to the inaugural GigaOM Chrome podcast, where we’ll discuss all things Chrome on a weekly basis. That means topics such as the Chrome browser, Chrome OS, Chromebooks, and Chromeboxes are all on the table. And we’ll do that in a short 20 minutes or so, making the audio podcast digestible on your commute, over a meal or just before bed. In another first, our two hosts are actually in a makeshift studio together; normally, they’re on different coasts!
[protected-iframe id=”722bb38b9a946d352370bc1522ca87a9-14960843-644677″ info=”http://app.stitcher.com/widget/f/28442/23048026″ width=”300px” height=”180px” frameborder=”0″ style=”border:0;overflow:hidden;” scrolling=”no”]
Hosts: Chris Albrecht and Kevin C. Tofel
- What’s the show all about and who are we
- Google I/O hardware outlook
- Blink and WebKit: what’s it all mean?
- How to move files from a Chromebook to an Android device: AirDroid is a great option
- Must-have extensions for a new Chrome OS user: Pocket, Evernote Clearly, Save to Google Drive
- Powerwash vs Recovery: When to do which and how to do them
- Three-finger scrubbing through tab browsers in beta; Goodbye CTRL + TAB
- New Chrome management for IT admins, plus support for legacy browsers arrives
Got questions, tips or tricks for an upcoming GigaOm Chrome Show? Find Kevin on Google+, Twitter (@kevinctofel) or via e-mail (email@example.com)