Last week Goodreads’ 16 million users nervously watched the headlines for details of the company’s acquisition by Amazon. While it’s too early to determine what will ultimately happen to the book-related social network, our own writers and guest contributors have already offered their thoughts about what could (or should) have happened. Catch up with the flurry of Goodreads posts and then check out our latest batch of job listings from media companies across the country:
- Adrenaline: Creative Director (Atlanta)
- Alloy Digital: Product Manager (New York)
- Edelman Digital: Senior VP (Los Angeles)
- American Constitution Society for Law and Policy (ACS): Assistant Director for Interactive Management (Washington, D.C.)
- Viacom International Media Networks: VP, International Digital Brand Management, Youth and Music (New York or London)
We also have other listings from companies like IOMEDIA, Univision, Crackle Network at Sony Pictures and more. Click here to see what else is on our jobs board.