This week we got emotional over the news: Google elicited cries of protest when it announced the shutdown of its much-beloved Google Reader. But don’t worry — our own Mathew Ingram has already moved on, and he’ll tell you how you can too. In the meantime check out our latest batch of handpicked job listings from across the country:
- Crackle Network at Sony Pictures Entertainment: Account Executive (San Francisco)
- Vimeo: Head of Content & Programming (New York)
- Target: Business Consultant e-Commerce and Multichannel Technology (Minneapolis)
- Warner Bros. Entertainment: Product Manager (Burbank, Calif.)
- Atavist Books: Senior Manager, Marketing (New York)
We also have listings from companies like Thomson Reuters, Viacom Media Networks, NewsCred and more. Click here to see what else is on our jobs board.