It’s another edition of the weekly call-in show where we answer your tech questions. We start off the show with some commentary on Samsung’s upcoming Galaxy S 4 smartphone and then answer questions about handset battery life, free cloud storage included with Google’s(s goog) Chromebook Pixel and display resolutions. We also have a call-in voice-mail comment about a prior show topic.
To be a part of the show, just call in and leave a voicemail at 262-KCTOFEL. If you do, we’ll play back the question on the show and answer it. Or you can tweet me at @kevinctofel on Twitter. Each week, I’ll answer as many questions as I can while keeping the podcast to a manageable amount of time: 20 to 30 minutes at most.
[protected-iframe id=”9fdfc50615dab27235038293474e6182-14960843-4856826″ info=”http://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/2247829/height/88/width/300/theme/legacy/direction/no/autoplay/no/autonext/no/thumbnail/yes/preload/no/no_addthis/no/” width=”300″ height=”88″ style=”border: none;” scrolling=”no”]
Hosts: Chris Albrecht and Kevin C. Tofel
- What should we expect in Samsung’s Galaxy S 4?
- How can my phone and my HDTV both have 1080p screens?
- Voicemail from Frank about the coming contextual web.
- Why is battery life so poor on Android compared to other platforms — and how can you improve it?
- If I buy a Pixel from a retailer instead of Google, do I still get the free 1 TB of storage?
SELECT PREVIOUS EPISODES: